Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Plans!!!

Mommy and daddy left today :( We shared some tears in the hotel lobby then I made my way to school. I miss them already but I will see them soon!!
Today I started talking to my friends about potential weekend trip ideas! We have a lot of mandatory Friday excursions with school that are getting in the way of our free time (which is annoying) but thats ok, culture is good too! I'm heading to Madrid (again) this weekend to visit my good friend Stacy and my roommate Jordan who are coming in town for the weekend and i'm very excited about that.  Now that I know Madrid like the back of my hand it should be fun! I'm going to be the tour guide this weekend (proud Mom?).  We have a couple trips planned this month but we are booking our trip to Barcelona tomorrow for the weekend of March 31! We are also gunna head to Segovia for the day after class in a couple of weeks! We also are going to Sevilla, Venice, and hopefully Interlaken!
ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment