Sunday, January 23, 2011

Party Animal

After a 40 minute train ride and an hour waiting at a Pub across the street, we finally made it to Kapital (the hottest night club in Madrid).  This 7-story dance party is nothing but ordinary.  Hundreds of people filled the stair cases as hundreds more were dancing into the wee hours of the morning.  Each floor had different types of music to appeal to anyone and everyone.  I enjoyed dancing and lounging with my friends! After the club closed at 6 am, us party animals (and just about everyone else at the club) headed across the street to a Kabob restaurant where I had the most delicious falafal wrap and french fries (what a combo!).  After a long train ride back to Alcala I managed to hit the hay around 7:30am! Just call me Party Animal!
Today  it was decided that the Arizona crew would make our way down to Granada this upcoming weekend to visit the Alhambra and everything else the wonderful city has to offer.  I am very excited! Hostel booked at all (it's really official).  Now I just need Mommy to help me find some fun stuff to do! She knows everything!
 After a long, hard day of napping and planning my exotic life, i'm off to have some paella for dinner and catch some zzz's...

1 comment: