Thursday, January 20, 2011

Viva Espana!

I am enjoying my time here in Alcala de Heneres! My classes are great.  I am taking Spanish vocabulary which should be very helpful when searching for the correct words to use! Also, I am taking literature which is proving to be very difficult right now but should teach me a lot in the long run.  My third class is taught by an adorable lady and it is simply intermediate Spanish; i've only had one class and I learned more than I have learned in years of spanish!  My last class is theatre.  I haven't been to the class yet but it is supposed to be very fun and informational.  At the end of the year the class puts on a play for the entire university in which everyone attends (you even get school off to watch the show!).  The classes are fun but the teachers speak very fast, but im sure i will learn to catch up!
After my trip to the Doc to get my Dormidina (sleeping pills), the lady at the pharmacy invited me to be a part of her conversation group. The group meets once a week and it allows Spanish speakers to learn english and visa vera.  The couple speaks in Spanish for one hour and English for the other. It sounds like a lot of fun and plan on being a part of that in a couple of weeks.
I'm planning on taking a Yoga class on Monday nights, but there's only one problem.  I don't really like Yoga.  Gotta learn to love it!
Off to take a siesta before tonights activities including free Sangria!!
Ay Ay Ay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment