Monday, January 17, 2011

SLEEP!

Sleep finally found me last night after a long, hard week of nothing but tossing and turning.  Hopefully this will make my days here less foggy.  I have been enjoying school, picking up a majority of what the teachers are saying (considering it's all in Espanol). I love everyone on my program and everyone that goes to my school. Today I will have breakfast, consisting of cafe con leche y un manzanita (baby orange) and probably some sort of pound cake. Then I will walk for 15 minutes to get school.  I have two classes everyday from 9-12 and they seem very interesting but I know will be quite difficult!  Thank god for translators and friends! After school I may hit up the centro commercial (mall) to go shopping for some goodies. But not after having my new favorite meal of eggs on top of french fries, DELICIOUS.  Well that's all for now, off to escuela.
Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment